You pay just $10 a month!
Save $$$ with our Spring
Just $99 for
an entire year (prepaid)!
That's as low as $8.25/month!
|Top ten reasons why you should
- Get Instant Access with our Online Sign-up
- No Credit Card Required
- Nationwide--No Toll Out of Town
- Free 24/7 Tech Support
- Email SPAM Filter and POP-UP Blocker
- No Advertisements
- Use your existing Instant Messenger
- 15 Email Accounts and 20MB Webspace--FREE
- Fast, Clean, Clear Digital Connections--No Busy Signals
- More Newsgroups, Newsgroups, Newsgroups
Modify Outlook 2002/
Office XP's Email Account
If an account has already been set up use this method to
modify your Email Account.
- Start Outlook 2002. Click to TOOLS then E-mail Accounts.
- Click "View or change existing e-mail accounts."
- If you are "modifying" your existing
Hyperconnections account, select the account and
click the "Change" button. Then skip to
STEP 5 in this Help Guide. To create a new account
(or, if the box is blank), click "Add".
- Click on POP3. Click NEXT.
- Enter the information requested. Enter your name. This
can be any name you want the people you send Emails to see
Enter your Hypercon E-mail address.
Incoming mail server (POP3):
Outgoing mail server (SMTP):
The User Name is your Hypercon username (your username
is the first part of your email address). In Password, put
in your Hyperconnections password. Click "More
Settings" located in the bottom right corner
of the window.
- On the "Outgoing Sever" tab, check the box
next to "My outgoing server requires authentication"
Click "OK" and then click "Next" when
you return to the "Internet E-mail Settings" page.
- Click FINISH.