You pay just $10 a month!
Save $$$ with our Spring
Just $99 for
an entire year (prepaid)!
That's as low as $8.25/month!
|Top ten reasons why you should
- Get Instant Access with our Online Sign-up
- No Credit Card Required
- Nationwide--No Toll Out of Town
- Free 24/7 Tech Support
- Email SPAM Filter and POP-UP Blocker
- No Advertisements
- Use your existing Instant Messenger
- 15 Email Accounts and 20MB Webspace--FREE
- Fast, Clean, Clear Digital Connections--No Busy Signals
- More Newsgroups, Newsgroups, Newsgroups
Setting up Outlook 2002/Office
- Open Outlook 2002 and if this is the first time a "Startup
Wizard" should begin. If an account has already been
set up skip to Modify
Outlook 2002/Office XP Email. Otherwise, click 'Next.'
- Depending on your previously installed Email program (if
any), a screen may come up for "upgrade options."
In this case, Outlook 6 from XP was already installed and
the option to upgrade was provided. If you wish to upgrade,
click (put a dot next to) "Upgrade from." If you
do not with to upgrade from your current Email program,
click "Do Not Upgrade." Click 'Next.'
- Enter your name here. This can be any name you want the
people you send Emails to see you as. Once done, click NEXT.
- Enter your Hypercon e-mail address. Once done, click NEXT.
- Make sure the information is like the above "E-mail
Server Names" picture. Once done, click NEXT.
- The Account Name is your username (your username is the
first part of your email address). In Password, put in your
Hypercon password. Click NEXT.
- Click "Connect using my phone line." Click NEXT.
- If you have more than one Internet Provider, make sure
that Hypercon (or whatever your Hyperconnections connection
is called) is highlighted (i.e. blue) by clicking on it.
- Click FINISH. You must now continue to the next Help Guide
Outlook 2002/Office XP Email to enable "My
outgoing server requires authentication" option
that is required for Hyperconnections Email services to